Saturday, December 8, 2007

First Time for Everything



Good Morning.. first time blogger and try to get to know my way around...I will be starting a new quilt for 2008 and want to record my progress and other happenings in between... as every quilter knows we cannot do one project at a time...
In waiting to start my new project I have just finished an On-Line Mystery quilt... I have many quilts but realized no Christmas ones so this mystery gave me a good excuse to make one..this one is called Christmas Snowballs

I hope to have it machine quilted by the weekend so that I can display on my couch for the holidays...



So for now welcome to my blog I will post a pic of the quilt that I will be starting later... it is called "Country Sunshine" by Black Bird Designs in their new book "Your Invited". I went shopping on Wed and bought some of the fabrics at a wonderful store in Barrie ON... this is after they just received 2ft of snow!! they had 50% off and then another 10% if you finished the bolt... I came home with quite the bag.. but all civil wars to go with my first Primitive quilt!!

This quilt will be block of the Month (BOM) with a group that is in Yahoo...we will be sharing our blocks and displaying our progress at the beginning of every month I sure hope that I am able to keep up!!





1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I'll be back to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...