Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sandy`s Show Case

Sandy has finished her Love Letters is it not gorgeous, she picked all her fabrics from her stash of FQ`s and I just love it. This was her first full applique project and it just looks so alive! that girl is amazing

She also quilted this quilt and the quilting you can see below just complimented it completely

The quilt below is what was currently on her frame I love the design she was quilting on it you can click on the picture for a better view
 

And then she also designs quilts. This one she just finished designing and piecing it is another gorgeous beauty. See the hearts along the boarder...I wonder how she will quilt this one.

now that Sandy has finished her hand work she is getting back into her punch needle I love this technique and do want to learn

have you ever seen anyone carrying their utensils with them in their work bag? I had to take a picture of all things..LOL
 


And this is my boyfriend when I come over Guido, he stuck around so long we decided he needed a little grooming, nails anyone..as you can see he is not impressed

but he still looks up at her with those loving eyes..he really is a good good boy
 
I am having a cyber retreat today with our Canadian Yahoo group. I am sewing my CW blocks together I will show you later...I got them in a swap with Quilt with Us group on Connecting threads. been up since about 0200am went for a walk in the fog and the day was clearing up when i got home.
back to sewing break is over.

4 comments:

  1. enjoyed seeing all the show and tell from your Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to look at today! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy's Love Letters is stunning! Lots of lovely things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...