Monday, February 20, 2023

hand work

I am on my last 1 1/2 rows big stitching this quilt and I am thrilled on how it turned out! I can't wait now to put the next one on. I can almost see why some people would get behind on the binding just so that they can start the next project but i will bind first. 
I bought this frame off of Facebook Market and have it stationed upstairs and as you can see someone is in her glory, she thinks she can help...but as you can see irritation is on her face because I keep lifting her off. 
I have started and finished Part 1 of the Mystery QAL with Jemima's Creative Quilting the hexies are 1 1/2 inches bigger then the ones below. This is a free posting once a month if you want a pdf it is for a nominal fee of 2.00 dollars. 
I am continuing also with my stars I surprise myself with different layouts and fabrics making it entertaining for me and not a dull moment 

 Its a family weekend this weekend I hope you have some fun with your family the extra day helps to make time for them. 

1 comment:

  1. The hand quilting is gorgeous! Kitties just don't like being moved off a much loved quilt!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...