Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Hallow`s Eve

I think I posted this one last year but thought it needed another presentation on this scarry night.  I hope all the goblins stay safe and have great weather.
This is from a pattern Something Wicked This Way Comes. One of my favorite sayings and movies. I don`t see them playing this movie for Hallows Eve and it would be soooo Appropriate.
I am still working on my SS so I am not able to post anything right now everything else is on hold at the moment but loving what everyone is posting for Quilt Mart

3 comments:

  1. Wow to whoever designed that block! It's perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing this quilt before. It is sort of like looking at a row of paper dolls only it is a circle of witches. I like!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...