Tuesday, August 27, 2019

slow motion

 Well I have it pieced this little doll quilt and I have it quilted about 3/4's I have slowed down a little because of all the silly quilting I decided to do...never ever keep it simple Deb!!

I love the beautiful border fabric I got from Sew Sisters  I bought it without an idea until I came home and saw why.
 Teddy and I sat on the porch for a little while one day I wasn't able to go much further so we had a relaxing time of just enjoying the garden and stitching.
I have not been able to add any more blocks for Let's be Friends blocks by Border Creek Station but have 19 on the board now. I will be sewing more this weekend! why you ask? because it is a long weekend and I am not working! this does not happen very often

Hopefully it is a little cooler weather with no humidity so that I can be out in the garden I finally moved the Yucca from the driveway I think I am safe to put a new plant in the hole that was home for the yellow jackets.

Hope you all are safe and just do what you like to do best.

1 comment:

visitors with a spare moment said...