Sunday, June 12, 2022

What’s doin’

More rhubarb baking finding recipes and experiments continue 
This was a good one too, I think now since Strawberries are also in season I have to make a rhubarb strawberry pie

I also made a rhubarb crumble and brought this one to work cut up and wrapped individual pieces served COVID protocol. This is the way we bring our foods to work so that everyone can enjoy! 




I decided that I was going to only use 2 fabrics for the churn dash challenge the emphasis will be on the quilting starting with 6in, then 10in  then 15in I will see the size and if it permits I will follow through with a 20in block for framing. The churn  dash challenge with Chooky Blue is interesting when you see what others are doing she has the links on her blog. 

I also thought you would like to see what my feet have been looking like just working in the gardens, its my natural pedicure, I better go scrub! 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your gardens are looking wonderful .... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pies are a real tease........loving the churn dash blocks and the dirty feet are worth the effort as the garden is looking pretty healthy.......

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...