Saturday, April 16, 2022

A top of things



Well I have a top done this was a sew a long using stash in 2019 by Border Creek Station I had made the block before so decided to add my own touch you can see how a block can change so much just by the layout

I have also joined a BOW with Piecing the Past I have all the blocks cut and she has posted her first set of blocks on Monday 

As you can see Kiera is so entertained by the whole event!
Below I also have the friendship stars completed but as you can see they are claimed 

I hope you get some stitching in I am slowing down now with the weather change I have to get the gardens ready so I can sit and stitch outside and enjoy the flowers

 

2 comments:

  1. all very nice projects...glad you have joined us on chooky's zoom party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I had a great time visiting with the different corners of the world and seeing the fantastic projects everyone is working on such a diverse group!

      Delete

visitors with a spare moment said...