Friday, April 15, 2022

Little quilts

I have been getting these wonderful designs from Marcus on Mondays for little quilts and really enjoying the process of making them. 

I have this green one done and it is on its way to Australia for the last Doll swap that was on Instagram. 

If you go to the site it will explain what it is all about. 
I made this for St Patrick's celebration I hope the person that gets it likes it. 

This sweet heart above was the second one I made I loved the fabric and thought it was perfect for the celebration of Valentines
Everyone knows I am a chihuahua fanatic and that is what I put in the back with the quarter corners on the back for hanging. 
I used the teacup pattern for the quilting I was on square short and found a bunny that wanted to pop in and say hello
this was the first one I made and I quilted Furrows on the back I found this cute SBS fabric and decided she was working in the fields 

Its amazing how our fabrics really do keep our imagination so alive. 

Thanks to the designers that took the time to post these free patterns.

There are more, it finishes soon you can catch up. 

2 comments:

  1. So, so lovely! Whoever receives these quilts will certainly enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much the green one is gone to Australia the red and pink is still with me on the wall LOL

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...