Saturday, July 23, 2022

Summer just sizzling

I put my hand up for a doll quilt swap that was initiated by an Instagram group

there are requirements that I have to meet to go further so I am busy stitching this sweet redwork of Alice in Wonderland. I am changing the layout but this is the first part of my incentive.  


the pattern is from one of the mini quilt mags I used to collect years ago and just so happy I have not parted with them they have really been a great reference tool. 

I am also enjoying my Alice Oakleaf  Hydrangea. She is never a disappointment to me. 

I noticed this morning will watering I need to weed as well. It has just been way way too hot I will do some in the morning. 

 I am still working on my big stitch quilting as well on Row 5! did slow a little bit due to the redwork deadline. 


Hope you are staying safe and enjoying the weather can you believe it is past the middle of July already? 

Time is just flying by! 

2 comments:

visitors with a spare moment said...