Saturday, December 31, 2022

Holiday's

Christmas was time spent with Mom she came to spend some much needed time with us. This is the quilt that we put together Mom made the blocks and framed them then we had to look for fabric in my collection for her triangles and red borders. We found some great fabric and started putting it all together. 
I was lucky enough to catch mom in action as she sewed away we have a great working relationship when building a quilt I cut pin and iron and she sews her perfect 1/4 she is also quality control were if I pin something backwards in error she catches it thank goodness. 
Kiera also was enjoying Mom's company lots and lots of play 
Mom also brought me a special gift something I had wanted for a long time, a quilt ladder and I was lucky enough to have a perfect place for it. 

Hope your holidays was special see you in the New Year!
 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah stash and glad that you found something to go with her project! I do love your quilt ladder! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks as you know we had to addition and narrowed down the fabrics that she was happy with

      Delete

visitors with a spare moment said...