Wednesday, January 11, 2023

2023! yes already!

so I am on a finishing roll this little quilt above was designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts she sends an email once you sign for her Quilt Archaeology newsletters,  they are sweet and I love making them. 

THis is called Pumpkin and spice I made a few adjustments jut making it a little longer like a doll quilt. You can download the pattern for 5 dollars under digital downloads on her site. 

I have these 2 mark and basted and started quilting on the churn dash one these are designed by BorderCreek Station  Love it to Pieces program I have been for a couple of years and now will just enjoy what the others are doing this year. 

i have much to do already and how many little ones do I need?


 i thought I would end with this cute little clown to make you smile thanks for visiting hope your new year started out right and keeps right on going

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors with a spare moment said...