Sunday, September 25, 2022

Flimsy pile is growing


How can I get any work done with Meara is demanding some sweet love. 

She finally gave up and I was able to complete this sweet basket by Border Creek Station as well as the cute little churn dash both are kits and patterns through Border Creek Love it to Pieces  (another part of the Churn Dash sew along with Chooky Blue you can go to her blog and see what others are doing)
I was also in a doll quilt swap and I was lucky enough to get this sweet basket quilt from the organizer! The fabric choices the workmanship and the precious hand quilting are perfect and just my cuppa. 
I also fell in love with this gorgeous winter fabric it is with chalet, skis, snowshoes and just the complimentary fabric I have enough to make 2 wonderful cuddly quilts for honey and I this winter. 

 so as you can see I have been busy still working on some secret sewing and as well my other churn dash will post more about that piece a little later. I am debating to add some applique but still thinking on that. Designers dilemma I guess. 

Hope you are enjoying the change in weather we are coming into fall which is perfect for me. 

7 comments:

  1. Some lovely, lovely quilts. I adore the little churn dash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lou it was fun to put together I know I am not making just one! there may be a wall of them lol

      Delete
  2. Sweet quilts .... you are making great progress on those mini tops .... but you still need to stop and pet the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes we cant forget the girls Meara and I sit outside to quilt it is lovely soon that will change.

      Delete
  3. You have been so busy, I love all the little quilts you're making!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sometimes we get these moments to create thanks for the visit

      Delete
  4. You've been working on some beautiful quilt and your Churn Blocks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...