Friday, November 24, 2023

My mystery has grown we just finished part 10

 Working on number 3 of a mystery series by Jemimas creative quilting free for the year I am on part 10 


Checking to see how much more I will have to add with the finishes being posted 11 &12 is posted but it looks like I have to do some designing to make the sides drop a little longer around the edges and I have to say to no surprise I have a plan...stay tuned. 

Thought I would do some close ups so that you can see some of the fussy cutting. 

In between the mystery this year and the one last year I am still working on the stars for the borders to make it bigger I have one more side to put on of the black and white border and then about 9 more stars. I am debating about the border background it looks pretty light in the picture it is really not that light bu still debating we will see. Looking at it now I may have another plan (yes I am laughing inside as I say this)
WEll hope to see what everyone else is stitching it is Thanksgiving in America I hope they are feasting well and giving thanks to one another that they can celebrate together this year. 


1 comment:

visitors with a spare moment said...