Thursday, January 17, 2008

Deadlines!!


Well I have spent the last 2 days working on a deadline quilt. It is the 4Patch Posey.. or another name Stacked Posey's. I teach this plus 2 other stack and whack techniques. One block Wonder and of Course Stack and Whack... I love the effect you get when you make these quilts.. each block has its own personallity..

This quilt was easy to make the hardest part is there are so many options on the layout and the boarder... sometimes it is very hard to decide on how to showcase your quilt the best possible way... and then have enough fabric to utilize these creative ideas.. I was lucky I had enough fabric that I can also make prairie points!! I am posting a pic of it.. I used 2 fabrics from the same line rather than one and I love how it turned out!! I also have a few blocks that I am posting so you can see a close up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors with a spare moment said...