Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why?

Dawn would like to know why you picked the name for your blog. I think this is great to understand about the person behind the blog. It is a wonderful idea.
So my reason is just what is says patchwork is keeping my sanity. I find that when I go to my quilt room and play that when I come out I am refreshed and ready to face anything so it has kept my sanity.

Hope to see others go to Dawn`s blog and post their name and let us know what made you think of that name

8 comments:

  1. OH I love it, I think that name suits a lot of us...I know it does for me too...hubby asks when I am grumpy, "have you sewn today"...LOL
    Thanks for joining in the fun
    Hugs Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb you said it so well. I too find my sewing so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I must agree with both ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a better reason for the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting :) I see you are a Kim Diehl fan ...me too...love the quilt you are working on ....Queen size is a big job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a perfect name. I think all us quilter's/bloggers could name our blog the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen - a wonderful name you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there...what a fantastic name you have chosen!!! Thanks so much for visiting and your comment...I loved it!!! I must go on a fabric diet too...and come to think of it..a food one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...