Thursday, November 12, 2015

Walkers are advancing

 This is Nicole doing hand work she also owns the Log Cabin Yardage store you can get great fabric there! Nicole also hosts our Applique Society meetings at her store if you are interested in some dates let me know we are usually meeting on a Wednesday or Sunday..
 I am currently preparing my last 120 baskets, see that wonderful pile of fabrics in zippies. I got those on a swap that I will be using for my baskets.
 This is someone I met at the Log Cabin she is creating her own block with fabrics in Nicole`s store
 
 So now you can see that I have gotten a little further but I didn`t stop there, I kept trying to stop but every time I took a picture I had to do more.
 This is the fabric that I am going to put on the borders. I am not sure how many of you have watched The Walking Dead, but at one point there is a map drawn on the chalkboard of the neighbourhood this reminded me of it.
So now you can see I have really conquered these roamers, the first 2 rows, they are very large rows, are almost together you can see that the rows have shrunk compared to the bottom 2 rows. I still have another 2 rows to put in there, at the bottom.
I have been thinking about the quilting and wondered if there was a pattern for a wrought iron fence design.

Well off to visit the London Quilt guild tonight Karen will be doing her trunk show and also workshop. This will also be the first time I have ever stayed in a B&B!! Imagine!!

1 comment:

  1. Your Walking Dead quilt has really progressed and it is looking great. I love the strong graphic design.

    Thanks for taking me to the London Friendship Quilters' Guild meeting. They are a great bunch and I think we both had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to going to Nicole's to do some applique!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...