Sunday, September 9, 2018

Wake up call

i got an email do I want to stay alive in blog land well YES! Just didn’t realize where the time went! So much going on and so little time to get all that you want done I know you all understand so I am going to just post some pictures, you know every picture tells a thousand words
 This little thimble quilt I got from a swap so cute I added some hand quilting to it as you can see it is already chi approved
Found a great bag pattern to easily put together 

 Did a workshop for my guild last year on the fundamentals of appilque had them do a bag so it wasn’t so intimidating quite a few will add touches of Applique to their pieced quilts now
 Just showing both sides I used the templates of some of Kim Dhiel motifs for the bag. I carry and use it all the time for my Applique gear

And this one actually became a finished top I have the borders pieced as well will post an updated version later 

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are posting again! Such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hetty, it has been a while there is lots to catch up on so stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. You're working on some great projects - the bag is so cute and the top is incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Blush) Shasta thanks so much for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Even though you hadn't posted you have been busy..
    Lots of lovely eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, there is lots to catch up on I will be posting hopefully more often!

      Delete

visitors with a spare moment said...