Sunday, May 7, 2023

a day in kitty land

It's been raining and what better way to enjoy by watching it fall the girls love when I put the chair in front of the door there is a bird feeder there so they were fully entertained
I had one of the beds that was on the floor and put it up in the window and one of them found it very cozy she is hunkered right in
The other one stayed close by and snuggled up on the dresser
I was showing some mini's I made this one was a sew a long I think by Humble quilts a while ago 
As usual hand quilted but also love the hottie fabric on the back!
This was the snippets left from my Pie in the Sky quilt and thought I would just put it together as a doll quilt as well 
A better view of the backing and all the quilting it said it needed, I tried to argue with it saying it can be too much but the quilt won! 

Sunny days will be coming...I hope the grass is way long now! freckled with yellow spots (dandilions)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors with a spare moment said...