Sunday, May 28, 2023

time is limited

Well I have been purging unwanted home items and rearranging our world in the process I am spending time on things that are easy to reach and mindless. I had some quilts quilted well over 5 years ago that I needed to needle turn the back because the borders are with prairie points. 

 I hope you can see the quilting I had the longarmer quilt it from edge to edge lengthwise so it looks like a trail of feathers love the effect it gives on the bed. 
You can see the fabric on the back so that if I wanted I could make this a nice 2 sided quilt Meara is playing Vana White and showing you the prairie points on the back side after turning over. 

Hopefully I will get back to my other hand work but now the gardening is calling to me. I haven't touched it yet! and the weeds will soon be bigger than the plants struggling to get by them! 

Hope you get a few stitches in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so lovely and I see you've loaded up the ladder with quilts!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...