Thursday, June 1, 2023

variety of stuff

These flowers bloom at night and die off during the day I have had them for at least 40 years got them from moms garden
Murray enjoying a creamcycle on the patio

just some quilts I had put together earlier the on top I got as a partial finish so glad the quilter gave it up I love it
the top and bottom one originated from the same pattern I just set them a little different. My dad loved the red one so it was given to him
this one i did a strip swap with a couple of friends it was supposed to be our ugliest fabric as you can see they look great here. 

the one above was  a favorite that mom and i appliqued together pattern was sourced in a fons and porter mag
one of my OBW on the wall and then the one on the day bed I have on the couch now with the 2 pillows it orignated from a block swap when Connecting Threads used to have chat groups called Quilt with Us. 

 The one on the top was just a quilt I made for a doll quilt swap a couple of years ago 


These memories came up so thought I would show as you can see I am a quilter that loves variety. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do have quite the variety of quilts and I love them all! I still enjoy our ugly quilt that we swapped fabrics for.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...