Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year to come!!

I have no pic at the moment I am at work and will be till after January. I wanted to thank everyone for letting me follow their blogs so that I can enjoy their Christmas picks and their wonderful wishes. I was able to keep in the spirit with all your antics!!! with kids/furbabies and hubby's. You all are wonderful and I really look forward to seeing what you ALL have to share in the New Year.
I have plenty that will be posted in the new year...with 4 BOM that I will be starting at various times. First one I will working on with the others I am still working on will be the Dear Jane (DJ) blocks. I am getting these from StitchinHeaven they will send 10 blocks at a time.. so yes I have found some wonderful DJ blogs to help me along.
If you click on my profile you will see all the blogs that I am currently following. If you post a message I will gladly add you so that I can follow you and also see what you have been up to in the past.

I have also signed up for 3 more BOM plus I will contine to work on my Aunt Millie's project and Sally Post's project. I also will clear out some of my UFO's
Reading this I think hmmmmmmmmm do I really think I can do it.. I say I CAN!! I hope that you come and visit and keep me inspired...I hope that you post so that I can also see what you are doing.
I look forward to a great friendship in the New Year sharing our quilting moments

I can't wait for the year 2009 to start!!
Happy New Year
Deb

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I followed some of your links and downloads the Sally Post blocks. How fun. I am also hoping to make the Aunt Millie blocks this upcoming year. I have been collecting reds for awhile. Guess I should just get started. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by your plans for 2009! You have inspired me to at least make some 'resolutions' about my quilting. I'll have to give it some thought because I havn't picked up a sewing needle in weeks!
    Very best wishes for 2009 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too!
    A new year always brings such hopeful plans. Good luck with yours! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's almost Dear Jane time! Can't wait to see your blocks and also more of Aunt Millie.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the background also, I wish I could find it in fabric. The Aunt Millie block from your previous post is so nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Louann

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...