Wednesday, August 21, 2019

big wall, little wall


Well as you can see I am getting a wee bit of stitching in. The left is the sew along with Border Creek station Let's Be Friends (one of the sew alongs), yes I am behind but the point is to go slow and enjoy. I am a little slower, my goal is a queen.

I am having fun picking some fabrics from my stash, as well as, a kit that I had to get from Quilt Junction  of selected colored fabrics.

The right is my doll quilt that I am making for a swap. As you can see there can never be enough tools. LOL This is from the mag Miniature Quilts I think we can call it archaic, but still is my reference guide to small quilts. This is a swap that is being run on Instagram.  I am not even gonna tell you how small these pieces are but they are small and now I can work with the borders wait till you see what happens.

It is stunningly, gorgeous outside, the weather is perfect, it will be hard when the season changes I am not sure where the months have gone. Soon this look will be chin down to the paws because it will be too cold!

do what you do best to enjoy your day! 

4 comments:

  1. Love those flying geese blocks! That mini is definitely a mini. You are making good progress on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You arae putting pink to good use in your quilts in progress. I have been very attracted to pink the last couple years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that doll quilt looks AMAZING! That one in the centre makes me "eep!" a little bit to think of sewing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you finish the border creek quilt....i had a quicl look but cannot find it.....love the colours you have made it with......can you bring it to the next zoom???

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...