Saturday, March 19, 2022

World International quilting weekend

Quilters around the world are celebrating this weekend showing quilts on their media pages. 

I love to play with different fabrics and patterns creating quilts versatile and different from each other. 

this is a mini a made with tiny tiny prairie points 


a nice flannel quilt currently on my bed but time for a change soon it is getting warm. the one on the wall was made with wolf fabric into a one-block-wonder design

 prairie points on this one too. 


I hope everyone gets a chance to visit the media and see other quilters posts on their beautiful quilts. 

7 comments:

  1. I should have been organised and up to date and I would have know world quilting day was coming up..........I should have had a zoom day.......opps too late........
    Nice quilts..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you not to worry you do a fabulous job already!

      Delete
  2. Love your quilts ..... happy quilting day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilts..... Lovely red framing around the blocks.... Cool effect....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was part of the pattern, that red fabric was used in a hexie quilt I just completed last year as well

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog. Back in 2009 you made a post about a Pattern called Something Wicked this way Comes by Carolyn Lynch and Pat Gallagher.
    Did you ever find all of the blocks for this quilt? I have been looking for a while and have not been able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would have to order it directly from them I am not sure if they sell it anymore it is a gorgeous pattern i know

      Delete

visitors with a spare moment said...