Monday, March 14, 2022

something to show


I started this sew a long with Border Creek station using the one pieced block but changed it up to add some applique in I had made this block before only a larger size on another sew along. I am working on my corners as you can see below
I also commissioned a friend to embroider a little mug rug for my Honey I love it and so does he 
I am working on a quilt to celebrate hope (green) St Patrick's and just plain hand quilting. I decided on the baptiste fan for the quilting but in my mind they are rainbows looking for that pot of gold.
I finished this little quilt a couple of weeks ago as well machine pieced and hand quilted. the patterns were free on line by Pam Buda. I have fallen for her little quilt patterns 



 Bare with me as I try to relearn blogger seems I have forgotten about the comment section to audit, thanks for those that have and have patience for my replies. 
Well back to stitching I am trying to finish some projects so that I can feel that gardening is getting in the way. 

Stitching with delight. 

7 comments:

  1. You have been very busy ..... retirement suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I do love that border creek quilt..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used different mags for inspiration using parts of patterns here and there. The heart flowers were from the Australian patchwork mag.

      Delete
  3. Border creek is looking great ..... Love the mini...... You'll be fine with blogger...... It's like riding a bike you never forget...... Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don;t know I am thinking of moving to word press there has been glitches I keep trying.

      Delete

visitors with a spare moment said...