Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Sweets that are good for you

I am almost finished quilting this little quilt, the quilting is minimal due to the small triangles and seams. 

It keeps my fingers quilting ready when I quilt on the bigger quilt I am working on will post pictures next time

This quilt on the right was very exciting for me. I was in the last of the Doll quilt swaps that was international it was for 4 years and it was wonderful! this one I received from Australia and it is hand pieced and hand quilted with favorite fabric selections

I also received some gorgeous pinks that I will showcase later since I have a plan already for it. 

The card was an added touch of one of their homeland flowers! How lucky and special I feel. 



 Check out the hand quilting and such precise hand piecing as well! Yes Hand piecing!! 

Gorgeous flowers wonderful incentive to create an applique block!
I hope you get time outside, been cleaning up some gardens and have hired someone to do the garden care for weeds and fertizled applications. Soon it will be warm enough to sit outside and stitch


1 comment:

visitors with a spare moment said...