Monday, April 17, 2023

changes in season and life

I saw these beautiful Star Magnolias on the corner place where I live and hope my little one below aspires to be that big and beautiful one day. We have had a week of perfect weather for spring maintenance outside, I will not start on the gardens though till after May 1st but able to do cleaning and updating the outdoor accessories

I went to the Newmarket quilt show there were some gorgeous quilts but these 2 were may fav the one on top was hand applique AND hand quilted the quilting is absolutely amazing! 
I loved this one with the chicks appliqued in these mini hexie circles Look at all this work! 

And I love the use of the fabrics in the spider web pattern well done! It was a great show I was the first one there and won a fabulous door prize with share that next post
My heart is broken, I lost my Ted on Thursday Apr 13 and it really put a hole in my world. I didn't realise how much time I spent with him and how much space this little guy took. 

I donated his blankets and bedding to neighbours and vet they were happy I filled the whole back of my car with just this my floors are so empty, my space is vacant. Kiera one of the kitties calls out with no response from her Uncle Ted 


 I thought these pictures were true to him being on my chair as I stitched and also sitting facing the sun, I know time will heal. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb thankyou for visiting my blog,I am now following you. I love magnolia’s they are such a pretty flower . What a wonderful quilt show to go and see . I am sorry about your furry friend Ted,my heart goes out to you ,sending you much love 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I'm so sorry to hear about Ted. He was so loved by so many of us. He will truly be missed.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...