Monday, September 5, 2011

Angels in Action

 I thought you would like to see the Angels in Action. This was set up on one side of the room as you can see that we had dragonflies and Penguins as well. The design team did a great job setting up the room. This runner will go to the Head lady of the organization.
Then you can see the smaller runners are set up on the chairs each color in their appropriate station. Each person that sat at these stations will be going home with these runners as a gift from the Head Lady.
It was great to make these wonderful angels but I think I am going to take a break from any commissioned work. I have 2 more to do and then I would like to finish my own stuff.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Long Labor Day weekend

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you got them finished in time .... the photos don't do them justice at all. So much better to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Deb! The venue looks amazing and I am sure that the photos don't even do them justice. Yay, you!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...