Sunday, May 20, 2012

just one page

 

Flipping through Australian patchwork and quilting and this is what happens, this is what started, 16 blocks done and sixteen more waiting to be stitch

I made this pattern (one block) when I first started quilting and wanted to make a whole quilt…well it was time. I have a great sashing to put on after much auditioning and wait till you see the other blocks that are going to play.

100_3828

100_3830

they are all stacked above waiting for me, back to sewing (after a little afternoon siesta!

4 comments:

  1. I guess that block has been waiting for its own time to be featured. I'm sure this will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern makes a great scrappy quilt - do you plan to sash the blocks or set them straight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, you must sew in your sleep. Very inspiring! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely! I bet that you will have those other 16 blocks done by suppertime tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...