Sunday, May 27, 2012

Highs and Lows


I had a wonderful workshop with Lucy Anne Holliday a on big stitch quilting I love it. This is my first finish with big stitch
100_3839
The pattern is from Kathleen Tracy`s book and I wanted to big stitch it my stitches need to be bigger but it is a good start. Will be doing this on a few quilt tops waiting for this exciting new adventure.
100_3841
100_3842
had to post one more picture
Below I am still putting on the binding for my strippy quilt almost done!
100_3843
Rosemarie has finished her top too as you can see it is different I have it on my bed to audition isn`t it wonderful!!
100_3837
This is Rosemarie and her DH Gillis I just came to wish them luck I can`t believe it is time for them to move I remember when we said we had 3months not sure where it went but…they are going to their new home far from me…this is my low
100_3846

I thought that the Columbine below was beautiful it comes up every year in my garden with no coaxing it is wonderfullly beautiful to look at.
100_3848

3 comments:

  1. Love your Columbine, it is so pretty! And your little quilt too. That's such a lovely pic of Rose Marie and her DH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing some big stitching on a mini quilt at this time.
    OOO! that flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a busy person...where do you find the time? Would like to hear more about your big stitch class.

    ReplyDelete

visitors with a spare moment said...