Thursday, July 4, 2019

Canada Day Weekend

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the weather and I know how hard it was to stay indoors and get a few stitches in. I worked nights this long weekend and found it hard to even sleep the summer air was just so inviting.
Star sew along with Kathleen Tracy block 20

Star Sew along block 21

Star sew along block 22

Star Sew Along Block 23

Kathleen posted last step of mystery laid out blocks
I was able to get 2 rows accomplished



Slow stitching on this dinasour
then because i had a fuzzy brain slow stitching called

I have more marked and waiting

Reminding me that is walk time right on my foot! as you can see I am still in my pj's time to get changed

I hope everyone got some R&R and some family time with a little stitching in there to ease the Summer running.

1 comment:

visitors with a spare moment said...